Blogs > Jack McCaffery's blog

Jack McCaffery is the lead sports columnist for the Daily Times and delcotimes.com. He has spent several decades covering everything from the Phillies, Eagles, Flyers and Sixers, to college hoops, to high school sports in Delco.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

VICK 'READY TO GO'

After missing practice Wednesday with pain in his healing ribs, Michael Vick made a full participation in practice Thursday at the NovaCare Complex and reported himself fit to play Sunday against the New York Jets.

"Ready to go," he said.

Nor is he concerned about further injury

“It's just my style of play,” he said. “I take a lot of hits. When I was young, man, I played football in the back yard and I got hit probably six million times up until this point. Then I played Pop Warner football. So it is something I am accustomed to. Me getting knocked to the ground is like me walking. It's nothing.”

Check out the complete Eagles coverage on delcotimes.com and in the Daily Times Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home